1. BINDING AGREEMENT. Use of LSData is governed by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). By using LSData, you agree to be bound by these Terms, and you may not use LSData unless you have accepted the Terms. Your acceptance of the Terms, creates a binding legal agreement between you and LSData ("we" or "us"). Please read these Terms carefully.
2. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You assume all risk of using LSData, and under no circumstances will we be liable for any outcome resulting from your use of LSData. We hold absolutely no liability for any errors or inaccuracies in our presentation of statistics, and you are solely responsible for the content of your law school applications.
3. TERMINATION. We may terminate your access to LSData for any violation of these Terms or applicable law without notice or warning.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. LSDATA IS PROVIDED "AS IS" TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE SPECIFICALLY DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT LSDATA WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND WILL BE ERROR FREE. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, GIVEN BY US, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFIT, ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES) THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF LSDATA. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUCH DAMAGES WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
6. GENERAL LEGAL TERMS. The Terms will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Massachusetts to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms or your use of LSData. The Terms are the whole agreement between you and us and supersedes any prior communications or agreements. If any provision of the Terms is held invalid, such provision will be removed and the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. Our failure to enforce any right or remedy arising out of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy.
Last modified March 8, 2019.